Could you be the next one to join our Concrete Blonde team? It just so happens that we’re hiring!
Specifically, we’re looking for an aesthetician for our spa and would love to find someone with artificial nail experience.
Whether you’re newly qualified or looking for a change, if you think you might be the right fit we’d love to hear from you.
Want to know more?
Here are five reasons why we think you’ll love working with us:
- It sounds a bit clichéd but we’re more like family than co-workers. Each member of our tight-knit crew has unique experiences and personality, and we truly embrace those differences and see them as opportunities to learn. Plus it helps our clients find just the right fit.
- We’re constantly evolving and honing our craft by learning from one another and through professional development courses
- Sustainable practices are really a big deal to us. We’re the only salon in Squamish to be part of Green Circle (an organization dedicated to doing everything they can to divert salon and spa waste away from landfill and waterways), which means we reuse and recycle as much as possible from hair to chemicals and foils.
- We’re the only salon in the Sea to Sky Corridor to use Davines and ComfortZone products throughout our salon and spa (an award-wining, family-owned and run company, from Italy, focussing on creating amazing products while maintaining a carbon neutral footprint (including zero-impact packaging).
- Finally…we offer competitive wages, lots of perks, annual retreats, staff dinners, employee product discount, retail sale incentives and more!
If you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply drop with it in person and come meet us.