We all know that facials leave you feeling downright fabulous, but this is just one of many reasons to book yourself in for a treatment. If it’s healthier, clearer, more beautiful skin you seek, read on.
Here are our top five reasons for a facial:
- Expert skin analysis: though a product may look good, it might not necessarily be good for your skin. A qualified aesthetician will help you discover your true skin type and what you need to do (or use) to treat it right. They’ll also be able to identify any specific skin needs, provide a treatment catered personally to you, and make product suggestions for your home-care routine.
- Get on your glow: we all love a good facial massage, but there’s more to it than simply the feel-good factor. Massage improves the skin’s circulation, brings nutrients to the skin, and encourages the post-facial glow we all love.
- Stress relief and relaxation: there’s no denying it – facial massages help us feel good on both the inside and out. Just imagine a warm room, soothing music, subtle fragrances, some expert hands, and you’re almost there. What better way to relax and unwind?
- Problem solving: from oily patches to dryness, blemishes, redness, and acne, we all experience skin challenges at some point. A good aesthetician will be able to focus in on your skin’s unique needs and use the right combination of professional products and ingredients to improve its appearance.
- Professional advice: one of the very best reasons for a facial is the opportunity to receive expert advice on how to care for your skin at home, including which products will bring out your best, and even some tips and tricks of the trade. Though the facial may only last one hour, this knowledge will last a great deal longer.
If you’d like to book a facial with us, you can book online or phone in for a free 15-minute skin consultation.